How to Control Your Impatience to Boost Your Success
Do you struggle with impatience?
Do you find yourself quickly getting frustrated when things aren’t moving at your desired rate?
Do you know you should just slow down, but have a hard time doing so?
In this episode corporate psychologist, Dr. Patricia Thompson, will explore the negative impacts of impatience – from your health, your financial situation, and your work performance, to the overall quality of your life. She’ll finish with some actionable strategies that you can use to control your impatience and boost your success.
If you could stand to smell the roses a little more, this show is for you.
- We are currently in an epidemic of impatience that impacts way more than just ambitious executives – it impacts almost all of us.
- Impatient people age faster.
- Impatience has been linked to having higher debt – likely because you’re less willing to delay gratification.
- Impatience can have a negative impact on your health, your financial situation, and your work performance.
- Five tips to control your impatience and boost your success
- Executive Mindfulness – An online mindfulness course for busy executives who want to be better leaders and more productive at work.
- Follow Dr. Patricia Thompson on Twitter: @Patricia_ATL