Resources to take your career to the next level
The Executive Mindfulness Online Course
The Executive Mindfulness Online Course is for busy executives and ambitious professionals who want to strengthen their leadership skills and effectiveness at work through the practice of mindfulness.
- Is your communication style is getting in the way of your success?
- Could you use more confidence?
- Are you stressed out?
- Are you ready to transform the way you approach your work?
Then, this course will help you!
Visit executive mindfulness.org to learn more about the course.
21 Day Crash Course in Emotional Intelligence
*** our most popular course***
- Do you wish you had better interepersonal relationships?
- Do you struggle to know what to do when conflict arises?
- Do you need to bee a bettter communicator?
- Do you have a hard time managing your stress?
- Do you want to be a better leader (or get promoted to a leadership position)?
This course will help you with all of those issues and more.
Research shows that emotional intelligence is a necessary quality for being your best in your personal and professional relationships. In fact, studies have found that the majority of workplace success in leadership positions is linked to emotional intelligence. In personal relationships, emotional intelligence also contributes to happier and deeper connections.
Take this course and transform your relationships at home and at work by increasing your emotional intelligence. This course, which has 3 hours of video, is designed to take 21 days, and is presented in easily digested highly actionable lessons, with daily homework assignments, and a downloadable workbook. By the end of the course, you will have the tools to understand and manage your emotions, influence and motivate others, and experience deeper, more fulfilling relationships.
Join the community of 19,000+ students who have taken the course and improved their EQ!
Want to see if you need to boost your emotional intelligence?
“This course was wonderful. I started it after a life changing event happened to me, and I feel much more adept at recognizing behaviors in myself and others. I came to see a lot of my personal faults in the span of this course and I know I can actively correct and change them. This course is fantastic and I recommend it to anyone who is looking to become a better listener, a more appreciative person to themselves and others around them.”
The Accountability Bootcamp for Managers
If you are a manager who wants to excel in your role, you need to be able to lead your team to achieve strong results.
That might sound straightforward, but the truth is that being a manager can sometimes be pretty challenging. After all, people can be so complex! How do you create an environment in which different personalities can work together? What do you do when they aren’t doing what you want them to? And, how do you actually help them to collaborate and be productive, when they might not even be in the office?
To be a high-performing leader, you need to master the principles of accountability. And, in this course, you’ll learn how to do that with confidence.
I created this highly practical Udemy course, based on my experience as a corporate psychologist and executive coach who has worked with thousands of leaders to accomplish their goals. I’ve seen what works with teams – and what doesn’t.
“I’m not so great at having performance conversations, and that’s why I decided to take this course. I’m so glad I did! The instructor is really knowledgable and engaging, and I’ve learned practical tips that make accountability seem a lot less intimidating, and more doable. I especially liked the part about diagnosing root causes, because it helped me to really think through what I’m trying to accomplish for accountability. I highly recommend this course.”
Resilience Training for Nurses
According to a 2019 national nursing engagement survey, 15.6% of nurses reported feelings of burnout.
While burnout is clearly stressful on a personal level, it can also have negative implications for patient safety and quality, not to mention team morale and organizational culture.
As a result of taking the course, participants will learn:
- The importance of resilience for mental health and on-the-job performance
- The unique challenges that compassion fatigue poses for those in healthcare professions – and what to do about it
- Research-based lifestyle habits that support personal resilience
- Physical and psychological strategies to manage stressful emotions in the moment
- Communication tips to manage interpersonal conflict, which can often trigger workplace stress
- How to integrate newly-developed resilience habits into daily life
INSPIRATIONAL LEADERSHIP UNIVERSITY
Learn the techniques, strategies, and tools you need to become an exceptional leader who inspires others to do their best work.
- Do you sometimes feel out of your depth as a leader?
- Do you feel as though you’re leading by default, instead of leading with a sense of intention?
- Do you aspire to go beyond simply managing others, to being a leader who can help others to connect with their work in meaningful ways so that your team can thrive?
Then, this course will help you! (For a sneak peek of what you can expect in this comprehensive deep dive into leadership, join me on my webinar on The 5 Secrets to Being an Authentic Leader Who Inspires Others. Click here to register.)
How to Skyrocket Your Productivity in 10 Steps
- Do you wish there were more hours in the day?
- Do you feel like you’re just not getting as much done as you should?
- Do you think you could be a lot more successful if you could only figure out how to manage your time?
You’re in the right place. How to Skyrocket Your Productivity in 10 Steps will help you to increase your efficiency and get way better results.
In the course, Dr. Patricia Thompson shares 10 techniques, that have been proven through science, to make you more productive. So what are you waiting for? Get started now, and enjoy a more productive future!
How to Banish Imposter Thoughts for Good
In this highly practical course, you’ll learn:
- What the imposter syndrome is, and how to tell if it has become a problem for you,
- What the research says about the imposter phenomenon – including the negative (and surprisingly positive) effects it can have on you and your success,
- The individual and societal factors that can cause us to develop imposter feelings,
- Highly practical and actionable strategies that can help you to overcome feeling like an imposter.
As a “recovered imposter,” Dr. Thompson also shares her own journey, and gives you the tools that will not only allow you to accomplish your goals, but also fully enjoy your success.