As seen in:
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS RESULTS WITH THE SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGY
- an ambitious professional who wants to achieve success – the right way.
- devoted to fulfilling your potential. You know that ongoing growth with a skilled executive coach will help you to be your best.
- focused on developing a high performing team. You recognize that people do their best work when they are challenged with opportunities for growth.
- committed to contributing to a supportive culture in your organization. You know that when people are engaged and thriving, everyone wins.
- a PhD level corporate psychologist with a 15+ year proven track record of assisting leaders in accomplishing their goals.
- a trusted advisor and business confidante who is passionate about partnering with my clients to help them to flourish.
- a sought-after leadership expert and executive coach whose advice has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, CNN, and many other media outlets.
- committed to doing whatever it takes to help you and your business to thrive. I take my role very seriously, because when you succeed, I succeed.
Dr. Patricia Thompson
President, Silver Lining Psychology
Let’s work together to take your business results to the next level.
“Patricia Thompson’s expertise in leadership development is unparalleled. Her deep knowledge in helping individuals and teams develop their skills, commitment and passion to deliver effective leadership have greatly benefited me and the organizations which I have served. Dr. Thompson is truly someone whom I admire and feel fortunate and honored to have learned from in my growth as a leader.”
Allana Cummings, Health Care Executive, Chief Information Officer
“Early in my career and leadership journey I was lucky enough to work with Patricia. Through her brilliance as an executive coach she saw quickly (then leveraged) that which highly motivated me; a combination of pushing and pulling, highlighting strengths and deficits, sharing what others saw in me versus how I saw myself. I owe much of my successful progression as a leader to her. Later in my career, as I lead in one of the most challenging team environments in my career, Patricia helped me, and my team, break through the dysfunction and barriers that hindered us. In retrospect, the gifts I appreciate most from Patricia are the time she saved me, and the relationships she helped me create (and sometimes save).”
President, EZ Prints Holdings Inc.
“When I moved out to Silicon Valley, I was looking to make the move into an executive position. I was somewhat stuck in middle management and sought Patricia’s guidance to help me learn and mature in my current role while repositioning myself for the next step. I appreciated Patricia’s candor and relevant ‘assignments’ in-between sessions. She helped me break out of unhelpful mental models and address needed gaps. I have since landed a VP role in a startup and am now growing a team under me.”
Ebube Anizor, VP-Product, @Ditto
“Patricia worked with me and the management team at a family owned company for several years. She is a great communicator and takes time to understand the priorities of the people she is working with. In working with her, I especially noticed her strength in helping clients who are leading through periods of change. She has a unique talent for helping to bring important issues into focus. She is also excellent at helping with leadership as it comes to decision making and managing stress while being the decision maker.”
Bill Cleary, VP – Wells Fargo
services to boost your business results
Great leaders recognize that growth is a life-long process, and that work with an executive coach can give them a competitive edge. With targeted goals that are based on objective data, actionable suggestions, and a holistic approach to making change, our coaching helps our clients make the most of their abilities.
Positive Organizations Get Positive Results
The research is clear: people perform more effectively when they are in positive cultures.
- When individuals are able to capitalize on their strengths, while also getting opportunities to develop, they make their best contributions.
- Workers execute more effectively when they work with an executive coach to pursue challenging, but compelling goals.
- Teams perform better in psychologically-safe environments in which they feel connected to their leader and their colleagues. When they can communicate their opinions openly, the team is able to develop higher quality solutions to problem.
Although these findings make intuitive sense, most leaders put the bulk of their attention on the day-to-day demands of the business. As a result, they can neglect tending to the critical tasks that will give them a competitive advantage – developing people, focusing on culture, and leading with intention.
Silver Lining Psychology can help you to use principles of psychology to enhance the culture of your organization and the development of your leaders. Through targeted executive coaching, you’ll learn how to create an environment in which your business and the people within it will flourish. In turn, your organization will enjoy greater teamwork, productivity, and profit.
Latest from the blog
Practical ways to be more effective in the workplace, from Silver Lining Psychology’s corporate psychologist and executive coach, Dr. Patricia Thompson.
When you’ve got a fast-paced and demanding job, carving out time to focus on your own mental wellbeing can be a challenge. Whether you have lots of deadlines that you’re trying to hit, calls to make, or you’re simply trying to focus on your tasks so you can keep up...
The Oxford dictionary defines vitality as, “energy and enthusiasm.” Derived from the Latin, vita, which means “life,” it’s a feeling of aliveness, both mentally and physically. The image that comes to mind when I think of vitality, is seeing my third-grader on the...
Over the past few years, organizations have been more intentional about bringing in a diverse workforce. Though long overdue, these efforts are just a first step. Hiring people from different backgrounds might make a company look more favorable on paper in terms of...