As seen in:
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS RESULTS WITH THE SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGY
- an ambitious professional who wants to achieve success – the right way.
- devoted to fulfilling your potential. You know that targeted insights and coaching will help you to be your best.
- focused on developing a high performing team. You recognize that people do their best work when they are challenged with opportunities for growth.
- committed to contributing to a supportive culture in your organization. You know that when people are engaged and thriving, everyone wins.
- a PhD level corporate psychologist with a 10+ year proven track record of assisting leaders in accomplishing their goals.
- a trusted advisor and business confidante who is passionate about partnering with my clients to help them to flourish.
- a sought-after leadership expert whose advice has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, CNN, and many other media outlets.
- committed to doing whatever it takes to help you and your business to thrive. I take my role very seriously, because when you succeed, I succeed.
Dr. Patricia Thompson
President, Silver Lining Psychology
Let’s work together to take your business results to the next level.
services to boost your business results
Positive Organizations Get Positive Results
The research is clear: people perform more effectively when they are in positive cultures.
- When individuals are able to capitalize on their strengths, while also getting opportunities to develop, they make their best contributions.
- They execute more effectively when are pursuing challenging, but compelling goals.
- Teams perform better in psychologically-safe environments in which they feel connected to their leader and their colleagues. When they can communicate their opinions openly, the team is able to develop higher quality solutions to problem.
Silver Lining Psychology can help you to use principles of psychology to enhance the culture of your organization and the development of your leaders. You’ll learn how to create an environment in which your business and the people within it will flourish. In turn, your organization will enjoy greater teamwork, productivity, and profit.
Latest from the blog
Practical ways to be more effective in the workplace.
Lately, I’ve been reflecting a lot about what it means to be authentic at work. In the corporate world, there’s such a huge emphasis on logic, metrics, and being analytical, that we can often feel that isn’t space for the other aspects of ourselves to be expressed. ...
Have you ever been in a situation in which the people around you were telling you that you were achieving at a high level at something, but you just couldn’t see what they saw? Perhaps they gave you feedback that you made an excellent presentation, but all you could...
Wondering how to become self-employed? Nowadays, pursuing the dream of becoming an entrepreneur can seem much more doable than ever. If you’re in a field in which you can work from home, you can embark on your own business, often with minimal start-up overhead costs....