As seen in:
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS RESULTS WITH THE SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGY
- an ambitious professional who wants to achieve success – the right way.
- devoted to fulfilling your potential. You know that targeted insights and coaching will help you to be your best.
- focused on developing a high performing team. You recognize that people do their best work when they are challenged with opportunities for growth.
- committed to contributing to a supportive culture in your organization. You know that when people are engaged and thriving, everyone wins.
- a PhD level corporate psychologist with a 10+ year proven track record of assisting leaders in accomplishing their goals.
- a trusted advisor and business confidante who is passionate about partnering with my clients to help them to flourish.
- a sought-after leadership expert whose advice has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, CNN, and many other media outlets.
- committed to doing whatever it takes to help you and your business to thrive. I take my role very seriously, because when you succeed, I succeed.
Dr. Patricia Thompson
President, Silver Lining Psychology
Let’s work together to take your business results to the next level.
services to boost your business results
Positive Organizations Get Positive Results
The research is clear: people perform more effectively when they are in positive cultures.
- When individuals are able to capitalize on their strengths, while also getting opportunities to develop, they make their best contributions.
- They execute more effectively when are pursuing challenging, but compelling goals.
- Teams perform better in psychologically-safe environments in which they feel connected to their leader and their colleagues. When they can communicate their opinions openly, the team is able to develop higher quality solutions to problem.
Silver Lining Psychology can help you to use principles of psychology to enhance the culture of your organization and the development of your leaders. You’ll learn how to create an environment in which your business and the people within it will flourish. In turn, your organization will enjoy greater teamwork, productivity, and profit.
Latest from the blog
Practical ways to be more effective in the workplace.
In a world where change is inevitable and business needs are constantly evolving, keeping your team happy and motivated in the face of certain disruption requires strong and focused leadership. The role of an effective leader isn’t just to help teams navigate change;...
Having worked closely with managers for many years, I know that there’s never been an easy time to lead a team. Every era has its own ups and downs, creating obstacles that can stand in the way of success. However, what I’ve seen recently is like nothing else. ...
Lately, I’ve been reflecting a lot about what it means to be authentic at work. In the corporate world, there’s such a huge emphasis on logic, metrics, and being analytical, that we can often feel that isn’t space for the other aspects of ourselves to be expressed. ...