As seen in:
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS RESULTS WITH THE SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGY
- an ambitious leader who wants to get the best possible results from your business – the right way.
- devoted to building a high-performing team. You know that effective communication and collaboration are key to success.
- focused on developing your people. You recognize that people do their best work when they are challenged with opportunities for growth.
- committed to doing whatever it takes to help the people in your business thrive. You know that when people are engaged and energized in a supportive culture, everyone wins.
- a PhD level corporate psychologist with a 10+ year proven track record of assisting leaders in accomplishing their goals.
- a trusted advisor and business confidante who is passionate about partnering with my clients to help them to flourish.
- a sought-after leadership expert whose advice has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, CNN, and many other media outlets.
- committed to doing whatever it takes to help you and your business to thrive. I take my role very seriously, because when you succeed, I succeed.
Let’s work together to take your business results to the next level.
services to boost your business results
Our assessments provide a comprehensive understanding of an individual’s strengths, developmental needs, and motivators. Whether for selection or development, the data gained from our process supports effective hiring and talent management decisions. In addition, our feedback process helps professionals to position themselves for success.
Even a group of superstars will underperform if they are unable to work together effectively. By helping teams to leverage their strengths, address gaps, and understand individual differences, we assist them in achieving organizational goals.
Great leaders recognize that the development is never done – growth is a lifelong process. With targeted goals that are based on objective data, actionable suggestions, and a holistic approach to making change, our coaching helps our clients make the most of their abilities.
As a leader, it can be difficult to gain an honest and objective assessment of your organization. Our organizational studies provide an in-depth overview of internal talent, key cultural variables, and issues that interfere with execution. In addition, we provide recommendations to address inefficiencies and promote greater performance.
Positive Organizations Get Positive Results
The research is clear: people perform more effectively when they are in positive cultures.
- When individuals are able to capitalize on their strengths, while also getting opportunities to develop, they make their best contributions.
- They execute more effectively when are pursuing challenging, but compelling goals.
- Teams perform better in psychologically-safe environments in which they feel connected to their leader and their colleagues. When they can communicate their opinions openly, the team is able to develop higher quality solutions to problem.
Although these findings make intuitive sense, most leaders put the bulk of their attention on the day-to-day demands of the business. As a result, they can neglect tending to the critical tasks that will give them a competitive advantage – developing people, focusing on culture, and leading with intention.
Silver Lining Psychology can help you to use principles of psychology to enhance the culture of your organization and the development of your leaders. You’ll learn how to create an environment in which your business and the people within it will flourish. In turn, your organization will enjoy greater teamwork, productivity, and profit.
Latest from the blog
Practical ways to be more effective in the workplace.
If you’re having problems accomplishing your goals, your mindset could be to blame. Learn four powerful mindset shifts that will allow you to achieve your dreams.
If you’re like most of my friends and clients, you feel like you have a lot to do, but just don’t have enough time to do it all. “If only there were more hours in the day, I might be able to make my dreams a reality,” you lament, wishing that you could magically slow...
If you want to be more successful, adopt these 7 habits that will make you a better leader. You’ll be rewarded with a more productive and engaged team.