As seen in:
BOOST YOUR BUSINESS RESULTS WITH THE SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGY
- an ambitious professional who wants to achieve success – the right way.
- devoted to fulfilling your potential. You know that targeted insights and coaching will help you to be your best.
- focused on developing a high performing team. You recognize that people do their best work when they are challenged with opportunities for growth.
- committed to contributing to a supportive culture in your organization. You know that when people are engaged and thriving, everyone wins.
- a PhD level corporate psychologist with a 10+ year proven track record of assisting leaders in accomplishing their goals.
- a trusted advisor and business confidante who is passionate about partnering with my clients to help them to flourish.
- a sought-after leadership expert whose advice has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, CNN, and many other media outlets.
- committed to doing whatever it takes to help you and your business to thrive. I take my role very seriously, because when you succeed, I succeed.
Dr. Patricia Thompson
President, Silver Lining Psychology
Let’s work together to take your business results to the next level.
services to boost your business results
Positive Organizations Get Positive Results
The research is clear: people perform more effectively when they are in positive cultures.
- When individuals are able to capitalize on their strengths, while also getting opportunities to develop, they make their best contributions.
- They execute more effectively when are pursuing challenging, but compelling goals.
- Teams perform better in psychologically-safe environments in which they feel connected to their leader and their colleagues. When they can communicate their opinions openly, the team is able to develop higher quality solutions to problem.
Silver Lining Psychology can help you to use principles of psychology to enhance the culture of your organization and the development of your leaders. You’ll learn how to create an environment in which your business and the people within it will flourish. In turn, your organization will enjoy greater teamwork, productivity, and profit.
Latest from the blog
Practical ways to be more effective in the workplace.
Introverts are often misunderstood. Although introversion is often confused with shyness or disliking being around people, it actually has more to do with how an individual derives his or her energy. Whereas extraverts tend to draw energy from other people, and from...
In a perfect world, teams would work seamlessly together to deliver against their objectives and make a positive impact on the bottom line. Sadly, as many teams are now fragmented, located in different offices or just entirely overwhelmed with their own workloads,...
Regardless of who you are or what you do, there are going to be times at which you’ll need to be persuasive. Whether you want to gain buy-in for a new initiative you hope to roll out, encourage a prospect to become a new client, or get your partner to agree with your...