Seven Research-Based Hacks that Will Help You to Accomplish Your Goals
Which of your big goals have been on your to-do list forever? Are you thinking about writing a book but can never seem to get around it? Maybe wanting to get in shape but you always end up making excuses? Whatever it is, you might be frustrated that you’re not doing whatever thing it is that you know you want to do.
Before you dive into this episode, know that you are not alone. In it, Dr. Patricia Thompson provides a variety of hacks that you can use to help you accomplish your goals. It all starts with you and your self-control. And, just so you know they work, Patricia applied some of these strategies when working on finishing her book, The Consummate Leader. Listen and start accomplishing your goals too!
- Self-control is what we draw on when we’re accomplishing goals.
- Limiting the number of goals you set for yourself will give you the best results.
- 7 Research-Based Hacks for Accomplishing Goals
- The Consummate Leader: a Holistic Guide to Inspiring Growth in Others…and in Yourself by Dr. Patricia Thompson – Know more about how Dr. Patricia implemented these hacks to write this awesome book!
- With the right person, you can make some real progress. Here are some articles for more tips about accountability partners: