How Breaks Boost Your Performance, According to Science
In this episode, psychologist Dr. Patricia Thompson will challenge this perspective by covering what science says about the value of taking breaks for your productivity, profitability, happiness, and even your health. Then, she’ll provide helpful strategies so that you can start giving yourself more down time to achieve greater success.
- Research shows that taking a break helps your memory and concentration. In turn, this will make you more productive and profitable.
- Snack breaks get your glucose levels back up, which is critical for being productive.
- Breaks can increase your level of job satisfaction.
- Power Nap: The Break of all the Breaks
- How to take a break: tips for employed and self-employed people